THE CITY BLEND

A nod to our roots; wild, sweet and smooth. A magnificent all-rounder that shines in all brewing applications, this unicorn delivers in every way.

This season’s blend comprises of 2 beans, both from family-owned estates and both with excellent SCAA ratings.
The Costa El Cipres is a red-honey processed, organic bean which makes up 40% of the blend & the Guatemala La Ventana is a washed, patio dried bean and makes up the other 60%.

Expect
As an espresso: Stone fruits, black-currant, hint of peach, syrupy body, molasses sweetness and incredible cocoa finish.
With milk: Praline, nougat, condensed milk, creamed honey. Lingering flavour and aroma

Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Instagram